heres what I got:
- some yummy chocolate (milk chocolate covered almonds and dark chocolate covered marshmellows PLUS a cute little easter bunny!)
- pedi stuff (pumice, salt scrubs, nail implements & polish!)
- wild honey body wash and lotion!
- 2 fizzy bath balls
- 2 facial treatments & a loofah body scrubber
- Neutrogena hand cream!
- A skein of Manos del Uruguay in a pretty chocolately redish brown color
- 2 balls of Lana Grossa Binario
YAY! Thanks again BUNNY!
On another exciting note, I found a new LYS!
I was minding my own business, runnign errands and driving around fabulous LV on Saturday. My eyes were caught by a sign by the road side that said, YARN 40% OFF!
Well of course I had to stop. There I found a nice little yarn shop tucked back in the corner of a plaza that I had never been through. It was packed with knitters shopping and knitting away. I found some super nice varigated cotton ribbon yarn that caught my eye and I snatched it up! I would have loved to buy gobs more, but I am currently on a budget, getting ready for the big move.
Anyway, I cast on for the Honeymoon Cami and am making good progress. (Starsky is on the back burner for now).
I've never really knit with a varigated yarn before and I like it! I had a little pooling in the beginning, but just as I decided that I liked it as a design feature, it worked itself out. Oh well. We shall see!