Monday, February 12, 2007

first sock!

I should have known better than to take up sock knitting. I am notorious for not finishing what I start. I have, though, finished my first sock! It is Monkey from Knitty. Yes, I said sock, singular. The other one is on the needles and I have great intentions of completeing it soon, be we'll see. For now I will show you my very lovely half a pair of socks:

The yarn is Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock in Bittersweet. It is really beautiful yarn. And yes, I am truly that pale.

2 comments:

Rain said...

That looks fab, I love the colourway. I hope you get the other finished soon.

Susan said...

found you by way of the Thermal KAL, and I am lov'in those socks. Fantastic color.
I have also discovered that if you take pics w/out the flash you won't appear as pale...(just saying, you know, from one pale sister to another);)