Tuesday, January 17, 2006

YAY! Happy!

I was kinda dreading my birthday...but it turned out to be a great day!

Slept in (Thank you MLK Jr!), then relaxed all morning. Hubby came home from lunch and brought me Taco Bell and a big slice of choclate cake (YUM!).


Then I went to the mall bought myself a couple of pressies and got a pedicure! And then dinner at Outback (YUM AGAIN!)

I saved the best for last! I bought myself some Rowan Polar for my long procrastinated Lace-Leaf Pullover Sweater! Yay! I am so excited! My first sweater! The POlar is supposed to be a good sub yarn for this pattern...I have my fingers crossed! Its a great color...zucchini, a really nice green.

Then today I was RAKd! What an awesome surprise! SO cool! A couple of Bamboo needles, rock candy and Toostie Pops! Definitely stoked! I wish that I knew who to thank? Anyone want to come forward?????

No comments: