Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yay for Short Weeks!

Or should I say, Yay for long weekends! November is the month for short work weeks. Last week I had Monday off for "Staff Development" and the week before I had Friday off for Nevada Day...Then I have this Friday off for Veterans Day! Next week is a full week, but after that I have a three day week for Thanksgiving!

It messes up my work schedule, I can't ever get anything done, but hey...who can really complain about paid days off!

My "Misty Garden" scarf is coming along nicely, but the yarn is so thin and the needles are so small that it is taking a freaking year to get anywhere! I will post a pic soon...Its an xmas gift and I am overly paranoid with getting it finished, so I am sure that it will be done within the next week. I really want to get back to work on MY scarf!

The next pattern that I want to do is the Clapotis from Knitty...I'm just not sure if I will use it. I have been scouting yarn and there is no way that I am paying about $100 for yarn for something that I may not even put to use! So maybe I can score a deal on eBay or something...

Well hubby and I off to watch Tivo (Wednesday night TV sucks!)

No comments: