Saturday, July 08, 2006

Voila! Clapotis!

I finished it last night! It doesn't look like much in the pictures, but it is very pretty in person. I think that I will definitely get some use out of it, much more than if I'd used a flashier color...here it is!
I am really impressed with myself, I think that I might actually get some more things finished soon! I am about 2 inches away from finishing Orangina...and dammit, I think that it may take forever to get that last bit done! When I work on it, it seems that I never get any further! All I have to say is that it had better look darn cute on me once I get it through with it!


And speaking of darn cute, heres Lola! Shut up, I know I'm a dork!

1 comment:

Rain said...

It's gorgeous. I like that it's a plainer verson than most you see and agree that you'll probably use it more.